Eliminating hazards and reducing risks with our HACCP certification. We have maintained our compliance regarding the requirements HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and Good Manufacturing Process for the receival, storage, processing (roasting) and packaging of coffee on our premises.
Food Safety and Compliant Manufacturing Processes are a core value to our business as we strive for perfection in all areas. We are proud to be setting the standard when it comes to compliance of these practices amongst Perth Coffee Roasters.
Little Owl’s commitment to sustainability, profitability, and ethics in our business operation:
– Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
for both employees and local communities who may be affected by the group’s business activities.
– Make sure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses
– Respect equal opportunity for all
– Support approaches to environmental challenges
– Recycle where possible
– Assess environmental risks and actively manage these where significant issues are apparent
– Adhere to clear food safety standards as recognized through HACCP
– Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
– Take active steps to conserve water, resources and energy
– Take active steps in maximising efficiencies for agricultural inputs and encourage good agricultural practices
– Promote the recycling of waste
– Participate in global social and environmental sustainability initiatives
– Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
– Support new projects/products which are environmentally sustainable
– Leverage our role as buyers to support more sustainable production practices
– Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
– Comply in full with competition law